Los Angeles, 3 CIMCE Units, # L4176
Sunday, March 5, 2017
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Embassy Suites LAX South
1440 E Imperial Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245
Language neutral workshop. Free parking.
Jesús Rivera, Spanish State and Federally Certified Court Interpreter
Lijuan Ma, Mandarin State Certified Court Interpreter
Whether you’re just getting started or whether you’ve been doing it for a while and want to share your own experiences with the newer interpreters.
- Should you interpret in the consecutive or simultaneous mode?
- How should you handle an attorney who questions your interpretation?
- What do you do if you are hired for a full day and the deposition only goes a few hours?
- What if the deposition doesn’t go forward at all?
- What should you do if they want you to be there 30 minutes earlier as a courtesy arrival time?
Find out all the answers to these questions and many more at our 3 hour CIMCE approved workshop for all languages.
— AIJIC members: $45
— Non-members: $65
— Door registration: $80
Per the Judicial Council requirements, CIMCE credit will be awarded only after completion of the entire educational activity. Partial attendance does not qualify for CIMCE credit.
Online registration for this event has closed.