- (310) 621-7683
- Court Certified Interpreter
- Spanish (Certified)
- Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings Lake, Lassen, Los Angeles, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Mono, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Orange, Placer, Plumas, Riverside, Sacramento, San Benito, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Juaquin, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyu, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tulare, Tuolumne, Ventura, Yolo, Yuba
• Since 2000, I have been an interpreter and translator of the English-Spanish languages, with certifications from California’s state courts and the U.S. Federal courts. I provide interpretation services in civil and criminal courts, as well as in depositions and conferences throughout California and the U.S. My interpretation assignments have taken me to several states, as well as eight countries in the Americas.
• Certified by the American Translators Association, in both the English-into-Spanish and the Spanish-into-English combinations.
• Instructor: one 6-hour and two 3-hour Continuing Education Course for Judicial Interpreters, accredited by California’s Judicial Council, on civil and criminal law terminology in Latin America.
• Before becoming an interpreter, I was a news editor and reporter for nine years in New York and Los Angeles, writing on a wide rage of subjects in English and Spanish.