Become A Member
AIJIC MEMBER BENEFITS
An advocate to represent the interests of freelancers before the Judicial Council in matters that directly affect our profession, and in legislative affairs in Sacramento.
Better informed agencies, attorneys and other parties on the laws that require certified court interpreters to be used for depositions for civil cases.
Discounts on continuing education courses provided by AIJIC and special events.
Information on interpreting agencies.
A resource to address the issue of non-certified interpreters hired for court proceedings.
Assistance with unpaid invoices. Before joining, read about our policy at www.aijic.org/unpaid-invoices
The opportunity to network with fellow interpreters at meetings and events.
Choose your membership plan
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER175$Every yearOne Year Membership
- Any institution with an interest in interpreting
- Institutional members not featured in Interpreter directory
- For Interpreters
ACTIVE MEMBERS125$Every yearOne Year Membership
- Interpreters certified by the Judicial Council of CA
- Interpreters registered with the Judicial Council of CA
- Interpreters federally certified by the AOUSC
- Active members are featured in our Interpreter Directory
CORPORATE MEMBERS225$Every yearOne Year Membership
- Any business with an interest in interpreting
- Corporate members not featured in our Interpreter directory
- Logos are displayed on our home page
Plan will be renewed automatically one year after purchase date when paid via PayPal unless your automatic payment settings in PayPal are deactivated.
Membership is non-refundable
You must have an AIJIC account and be signed in to purchase a membership plan. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one or to log in to your existing account before purchasing a membership plan.